Friday, August 31, 2007

Downgrade/Upgrade/bricks PSP

(Updated on 21/11/07) Ver 1.5 >> 3.71 M33-3 > 3.72 HX-2

Service Charge


Repairing Bricks of PSP (Slim, FAT)

Downgrading of PSP firmware 3.51 and above : SGD 30
-Takes about 15 - 45 mins to downgrade and install custom firmware

Downgrading of PSP firmware 3.50 and below : SGD 15
-Takes about 15 - 110 mins to downgrade and install custom firmware

Upgrading of PSP firmware ( Custom firmware to Custom firmware ) : SGD 5
-installing custom firmware only: (1.50, SE, OE or m33 version)
-If your PSP is on 1.50, SE, OE or m33 version and you wants to update it to the latest custom firmware it takes less than 10 mins
PSP
Insurance Fee (Pay Extra) : SGD 10
-For Customers Who cannot Risk of Brick/Spoil
Will Replace a new Motherboard, Set, Unbrick it Free.

Service location
Extra $5 SGD for transport fee.
Yishun Area ( No transport fee. )
Sorry but no other location.
Contact

Please SMS me at 92230207 to make an appointment or any query you have.

E-mail : feed_psphomegames@yahoo.com.sg


Please be advice that your PSP battery MUST be 90% - 100% charge Before Meetup.


How to check PSP battery %:

How to check PSP Version Information:

Go to Systems Settings -> Battery Information.
If it shows anywhere from 90% - 100% than it's fine.
Go to Systems Settings -> System Information ->
System Software : ????


100% impossible.

Why do we need to upgrade to 3.40OE-a, 3.52m33, 3.60m33, 3.71m33-2?
-Some recent released games requires latest firmware version to enable gameplay. Also, latest firmware also has added new feature as well.
-Example:Recovery Menu, Playing Downloaded Games (ISO or CSO), Change Theme Setting.

Great! Where do we meet?
I normally provide this service at main 1 places at YISUN MRT. That means you will have to travel down/up to meet me.
**I can travel to certain MRT to provide the service but will charge additional $5 for travelling. Please check with me via SMS if the MRT you would like to meet up at is of convenience.**

100% impossible.
_________________________________________________________________________________

PSP with official Sony firmware from 1.00 to 3.52?
Bricked PSP due to bad firmware flash?
Unable to run homebrew, ISO/CSO (Game Copy) and PSOne games?




Here’s the solution


By downgrading your firmware to 1.50 and installing custom firmware such as Open Edtion (OE) from Dark-Alex or the new released 3.52 M33-4 from Team M33. These firmwares allows you to play all the ISO / CSO Games & run homebrews. By installing a custom firmware, You can make FULL use of the your PSP instead of just playing via UMD and surfing net.

Upon downgrading you can request to install custom firmware for free.
Recommended Custom firmware > 3.52 M33-4

Disclaimer

All items remain the property and ownership of Sony™ and Ubisoft™, the parent company of PSP™ and Lumines™. You are merely compensating me for the time spent servicing. I also reserves the right to terminate the transaction, should a buyer be suspect in any way.

Copyright Notice

Sony™, Playstation™, PSX™, PSone™, PSP™ and logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of Sony Corp™.

radicalmind.net is in no way affiliated with Sony™.

PSP with Custom XMB





F.A.Q


Any other things I need to know?

Which firmware version can be downgraded?
All firmware are downgradable by me.

Do you have to dismantle my PSP to unbrick?
No. My method of unbricking does not require me to dismantle your PSP.

My motherboard has IC1003 written behind it. Can I still downgrade?
Yes. All motherboards are supported and can be downgraded. TA-079 - TA-086

How do I know what firmware version my PSP’s on?
Turn on your PSP and go to Settings > System Settings > System Information

What is Bricking?
A PSP brick means that the system files has been either corrupted or the set is non-workable and thus, unable to power up. This can happen during such downgrade or upgrade due to inexperienced and lack of understanding of the procedures. So far and none had experienced a single brick. No doubt chances of bricking is still there but I have minimized such risk to prevent such happenings.

Is it illegal?
Downgrading a PSP is not illegal as first thing first, the PSP is your property and what you intend to do with it is solely your say and control. Upgrading a v1.5 PSP however allows you to open up hidden features in your PSP like the Web Browser and also connectivity to your PS3!

I do not condone piracy as I believe a good game should deserve some support from us and that is to buy the game itself. If everyone sought to piracy, at the end of the day, less games will be developed. So please buy games that you lik

Where do you do your upgrade services? Do I need to leave my set with you at your doorstep? How long do you take to do it?

I can perform my service island-wide as I only need my PSP to do the downgrade and no other equipments like computers or laptops.
I do not need you to come to my doorstep and leave you set with me for a period of time while you wait patiently outside. I do it on the spot infront of you.

I need approximately 10-20 depending on whether you are just downgrading or upgrading or downgrading then custom firmware.

Requirement for downgrade

Sony PSP Console.
Battery to be at least 75% charged.




No comments: